A blog has put out a list of ’10 Rock Songs to Keep You Pumped During a Workout’ . . . and for better or worse, they stayed away from the same old classic rock hits from AC/DC, Queen, and Led Zeppelin.
In fact, they definitely skewed toward more OBSCURE stuff . . . but there are recognizable songs and artists on the list. Plus, if your workout playlist is getting stale, you might want to give some of this stuff a shot to mix things up.
Here’s the list, in no particular order:
1. “Heads Will Roll”, Yeah Yeah Yeahs
2. “Invincible”, OK Go
3. “Tomorrow’s Money”, My Chemical Romance
4. “Another Way Out”, Hollywood Undead
5. “Turn Your Back”, Billy Talent featuring Anti-Flag
6. “Wolf Like Me”, TV on the Radio . . . (Amen. This is a great song!)
7. “Hot”, The Regrettes
8. “On My Way”, Billy Boy on Poison
9. “Get Higher”, Palaye Royale
10. “Don’t Mess With Me”, Brody Dalle